Lifetime Cosmetics© is owned & operated by Deborah Ball, a registered nurse with a four-year Bachelor of Science degree in nursing. In addition, she is also licensed in Electrology.
What does this mean to our clients?
* Extensive background in the medical sciences.
* Extensive & Comprehensive study of human anatomy & physiology.
* Pharmacology -- how medications interact and affect your body.
* Personalized treatment plans.
* Thorough understanding of disease and the overall effects on the body.
* Application & practice of sterile techniques.
* Strict adherence to State & Federal guidelines regarding blood-borne pathogens & techniques to insure your ultimate safety and well-being.
* Patient confidentiality.
* 30 years experience in electrolysis provides you the ultimate assurance, confidence, trust, and results you deserve.
* Continuing education & training in electrolysis & laser hair removal provides you with the latest treatment & techniques available.
* Previous Board Certified Instructor assures that you are receiving quality treatment at the hands of a true professional.
"Our business is viewed as a skin care and body clinic that helps women and men improve appearance and personal confidence."
Men and women want to feel good about themselves.
It is a proven fact that a positive self-concept is linked to how you look and feel.
Laser Hair removal has been around for a while, however, "I've been watching the lasers for years and waited until I found a laser that would bring fantastic results."
Deborah received extensive training for Lasers in Florida and is excited about adding this service to her beauty center.
In addition to being a wife, mother, and professional business owner of Lifetime Cosmetics©, Deborah also attends "all available seminars and stays current on all research through reading material and the internet."
Hours By Appointment
Mon & Tues
Wed & Thur
For appointments call: