Permanent Cosmetics Benefit People Who:
* Have little time to apply make-up
* Desire to look your best at all times
* Have oily skin, or are athletic, and make-up sheds easily
* Have physical limitations--arthritis, vision issues, & more
* Spend a lot of time at the beach, outdoors, or in humid places
* Want the convenience of make-up that won’t smear, smudge, or come off!
* Have thin, uneven, or faded lips with no definition
* Have a cleft lip or desire fuller-looking lips
* Have little or no eyebrows
* Have temporary or permanent hair loss due to alopecia, chemotherapy, hypothyroidism, or other conditions
* Want the professional "make-up" look you've always dreamed about!
* Need a professional, well-groomed look 24 hours/day
The Intradermal Pigmentation procedure for eyebrows can mimic the appearance of hair in the brow
Eyebrows that are well defined & shaped can:
* frame your eyes & face
* lift the eyes to give a more youthful appearance
* make cheekbones appear more prominent
* & influence how the nose is perceived.
Anyone who desires more fullness of the brows will love the procedure and the time saved not applying makeup.
Look Sensational Without Having To Apply
......or Reapply Makeup Throughout The Day
Intradermal Pigmentation, or permanent cosmetics, is a revolutionary method of applying micro insertions of natural pigments into the dermal layer of the skin.
This state of the art technique is medically proven and specifically designed to be completely safe.
Intradermal Pigmentation is used for a variety of permanent cosmetic enhancements such as permanent eyebrows, eye liner, and lip liner/color.
Other Permanent Cosmetic procedures include scar camouflage, areola pigmentation, beauty marks, and more.
Those who used to apply pencil can go swimming, play tennis or wipe their forehead without the embarrassment of losing their eyebrows.
Alopecia (hair loss) sufferers are pleasantly surprised at how natural their new eyebrows look!
A subtle, natural look, mimicking thousands of tiny lashes with the implantation of pigments in the lash line is popular with both male and female clients.
Additional shadowing of color can be added for a soft natural liner or a bolder, more defined line can be achieved.
Ophthalmologists recommend Intradermal Cosmetic procedures for those who are allergic to conventional makeup and for those wearing contact lenses.
The Intradermal Pigmentation procedure for lip color is beautiful.
It can appear to change the size and shape of the lips as well as the color.
This procedure helps prevent lipstick from bleeding into the surrounding skin.
A soft pink, similar to the lip color of a newborn baby, is popular for those wanting a natural look.
A more dramatic color can be achieved if desired.